You has 0 products in cart
You are no items in your shopping cart
Escutcheons : with your irons, are you ready ? Secure !
It is left for the small demonstration :
1. Put your t-shirt (sweater, etc) on a hard, flat surface.
2. Set the iron to the maximum temperature appropriate to the fabric on which you want to paste the crest.
3. Place your crest, side interlining on the fabric to glue.
4. Cover with a press cloth.
5. Apply the iron, pressing down hard for 30-40 seconds.
6. Leave to cool the tissue prior to any manipulation.
Important : review your patch interlining only with a press cloth or on the wrong side of the fabric.
For best results it is recommended to iron several times to each of the sides of fabric.
So, in summary :
Duration of application of iron : 30-40 sec.
Ease : very easy
Result : impeccable !