NEED HELP ? | CONTACT USLIVE CHATHELP CENTERProfessionnal
You has 0 products in cart
You are no items in your shopping cart
Prices are tax included
The crests: in your irons, ready? Fix!
Let's go for the little demonstration:
1. Put your t-shirt (sweater, etc.) on a flat, hard surface.
2. Set the iron to the maximum temperature suitable for the fabric on which you wish to stick the patch.
3. Place your patch, fusible side on the fabric to be glued.
4. Cover with a damp cloth.
5. Apply with iron pressing firmly for 30-40 seconds.
6. Allow the fabric to cool before handling.
Important: iron your iron-on patch only with a damp cloth or on the back of the fabric.
For best results it is recommended to iron each side of the fabric several times.
So, in summary:
Duration of iron application: 30-40 sec.
Ease: very easy